[Sosfbay-discuss] CNA clean money (various emails reposted)

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 20:37:06 PDT 2006

Folks:  Below are several emails  regarding the California Nurses
Association's public financing of campaigns  initiative proposal which  is being
circulated for ballot qualification  signatures.  Note the comment that copies
distributed at the last  GPSCC meeting are NOT the correct version and should NOT be
circulated.  If you want to read the emails in roughly  chronological order,
start at the bottom with Jim Doyle's inquiry, and the  response to it above
Jim's post.  Hopefully, some clarity about this will  develop in discussions at
the ERWG teleconference Sunday April 16th.   Warner

In a message dated 4/14/06 3:35:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,