[Sosfbay-discuss] Fws Msg ALERT: $8.75 PETITION GATHERERS!

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 12:05:03 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/18/06 11:50:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, WSB3ATTYCA
writes:

In a message dated 4/18/06 12:37:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
civillib at cwnet.com writes:

(PLEASE FORWARD TO $8.75 PETITION GATHERERS)

ALERT:

Each county coordinator/rep should IMMEDIATELY gather all petitions,  not
only the ones they have circulated but those they have given to  others to
circulate in their county.

DO NOT TURN THEM  IN.

Only one designated person from each county can turn them in, and  they can
do so only once, per the Sec. of State. Please do not turn anything  in...it
would invalidate every single signature gathered in your county if  you do so.

For now, let's see what total we can come up with the end  of the coming
weekend - April 23.
Just get some kind of (even) rough  total of petitions/signatures and email
me back when you have that  total.

Again, thanks for all your hard work. I know it's been very  difficult this
Spring with the bad weather, and the growing pains of a  new, progressive
electoral statewide coalition. But, we've added major  sponsors in the past
months, and we are  growing.

Peace,

Cres
CFW

Everyone circulating the $8.75 version  of the increase minimum wage
petitions, please contact me ASAP to  coordinate.  Warner (408/295-9353)