[Sosfbay-discuss] Want to see a Green running for City Council in San Jose?

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Tue Apr 18 23:52:48 PDT 2006

Campus Community hosts a District 3 Council Candidates Forum on the
evening of Wednesday, April 19.

Our event will be held in the multi-purpose room at the Horace Mann
Middle School, and will start at 7 PM, ending at 8:30 PM. We request
that you arrive at least 15 minutes early. Our event will be moderated
by the League of Women Voters.

The evening will open with some short CCA announcements. We will then
spend the bulk of our time on the Candidates Forum.

Each Candidate will be asked to make an very short opening statement
regarding their qualifications for the position, and vision for our
community.
Horace Mann school is on the corner of 7th Street and Santa Clara
Street.  Up the street from the San Jose Peace Center and across the
cross corner from the NEW city hall.

Hope you can make it, Peace

Kyne for council
www.denniskyne.com <http://www.denniskyne.com/>

For those of you looking for a peaceful event here in San Jose this
Saturday, visit www.carrythevision.net <http://www.carrythevision.net/>
Arun Ghandi will be present.

--
Tian