[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Re: Request for Agenda Items]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 2 20:05:38 PDT 2006

FYI,

Gerry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Sosfbay-discuss] Request for Agenda Items
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:23:29 -0700
From: "Dana St. George" <danasg at greens.org>
To: Gerry Gras <gerrygras at earthlink.net>

Gerry Gras wrote:

 > Please submit your agenda items for the Thursday August 3rd meeting.
 > Deadline for submissions is Monday 7/31.

	There is an inquiry from the Women's International League for Peace and
Freedom:

Is the Green Party of Sta.Clara County interested in co-sponsoring a
speaker event on

Sept. 17th being put on by WILPF and PPJC - Warren Stewart, of Votetrust
USA, Oakland -

will be speaking about the upcoming election, voting machines, and the
problems thereof.

This would be a potluck at 5 p.m. followed by speaker at 6 p.m. at the
multipurpose room

of Palo Alto Unitarian Church;  and

Is the GP interested in co-sponsoring another speaker event to be put on
by WILPF/PPJC

on October 22, same location, I believe.  This one is "Women in the
Media", speaker is

Peggy Law of The National Radio Project.

	Please add these inquiries to the agenda.  Thank you.

D. St. George