[Sosfbay-discuss] Carol Brouillet campaign not able to make it to (Fwd: Michael Berg and Fred's Clubhouse)

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 00:14:06 PDT 2006

Hey all,

Just wanted to pass along this note that Carol Brouillet's campaign
folks are still very interested in participating in our county's party,
but that our chosen biz meeting time presents a schedule conflict for
them.  I'm looking forward to finding ways to support our only 2006
SCCGP candidate!

A Million Votes for Peace,

Drew