[Sosfbay-discuss] Divine Strake

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Thu Aug 3 21:38:50 PDT 2006

I am not sure how many of you know about the subject: Divine Strake.  It
was to be a massive test at the Yucca Mountain site in Nevada.  Just
about the largest man-made, non-nuclear explosion ever.  It has been
delayed into 2007.  However, it was not before member of Nuclear Watch
of  New Mexico filmed and edited a some video on the subject.  This is
all a part of the plan to *quadruple*  production of "plutonium pits",
the explosive key for nuclear weapons.

Nuclear Watch is sending me DVD copies of the first 2 parts of their
series (4 parts planned.)  I think that it might be a good even to
arrange a screening of this as a fund raiser.  Half for the GP SCC and
half for the folks in New Mexico who produced it.

Check out the organization at http://www.nukewatch.org/

If anyone thinks this a good idea, please contact me off list and let's
try to work something out.

Wes

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024