[Sosfbay-discuss] Callers Needed To Contact County Greens About August 13th Picnic

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Fri Aug 4 09:07:59 PDT 2006

At last nights General Meeting we began distributing GPSCC lists to call
people about the picnic on Sunday August 13th.  A telephone script and
information was posted earlier on this email list.

If you are willing to help by making calls to people about the picnic (and
Tapestry Festival), contact Cameron Spitzer at _cls at truffula.sj.ca.us_
(mailto:cls at truffula.sj.ca.us)  and he can  provide you with a call list by email.
You can set your own limit on the  number of calls you make (but we are asking
for at least 20 calls since many  numbers are expected to be voicemails, not
homes or incorrect numbers).

This is an outreach exercise as well as about publicizing the picnic.
Please help!  Warner