[Sosfbay-discuss] Community Fest tabling

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 9 09:58:33 PDT 2006

The Santa Teresa Community Festival is on Saturday September 16-th
from 11 am until 5 pm.

We muffed it last year in spite of their emails asking us if we would be
there.

The time is a month away but we will need to apply for a reserved space.
If you can be there on that date and table, please contact me, Jim Doyle.
Jim Doyle
(408) 269-3299
j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net

I am aware that we have a full schedule as far as weekends are concerned.
3 days at Tapestry Arts      Sep 2,3,4
2 days at State Plenary       Sep 9,10
Then this event                   Saturday Sep 16
And in Mountain View        Tuesday Oct  3

Their website is
http://www.communityfest.org/

There is a map of available spaces at
http://www.communityfest.org/spaceassign.pdf

There are some local community issues are at
http://www.southsanjose.com/

More local community issues are at
http://www.stfna.org/stf/default.asp?id=55

There is a review of the lead up to the Calpine plant at
http://www.santateresacitizen.org/