[Sosfbay-discuss] "Public Stoning: Not Just for the Taliban"

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 10:13:28 PDT 2006

Hi,

On the religion front, please note that the Westminster John Knox Press,
the publishing arm of the Presbyterian Church U.S.A., has published Dr.
David Ray Griffin's latest book, "Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11:
A Call to Reflection and Action."

I'm old enough to remember when clergymen were a mainstay of the
antiwar movement in this country, and though I happen to be of the
pantheist/pagan/animist/buddhist-nudist stripe myself, I welcome this
possibly significant development.   We can use all the Berrigans we can
get!

Brian