[Sosfbay-discuss] Last pre campaign pictures, and moving forward

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Thu Aug 17 12:12:57 PDT 2006

Last weekend there was a peace march in San Francisco.
You can see those pictures at:

http://tian.greens.org/SanFrancisco/PeaceMarchAug06/index.html

The week before that, there was a very interesting digital
technology festival in San Jose. You can see those pictures at:

http://tian.greens.org/SanJose/ZeroOne06/index.html

The San Francisco Mime Troupe will be in Mitchell Park (Palo Alto,
between Meadow and Charleston near Middlefield) on Saturday
(Music 4:30pm, Show 5:00pm). You can see details about it at:

http://www.sfmt.org

This morning the City Clerk told me my name is on the ballot!
I'm thinking I need a brainstorming meeting for my campaign.
If you wants to talk informally before or after that show it
would be great. If you'd rather have a more formal meeting
type session, please let me know what evenings you are free
next week, the sooner the better.  Things are still fluid now,
but I need to have fliers and a slogan soon!

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org