[Sosfbay-discuss] Tapestry Festival literature

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 23:51:30 PDT 2006

There certainly must be some things available from Carol Brouillet.  I
know she told me there were some video things that had been shot (I
guess you said video was problematic), and she has a blog.

Also I have LOTs of blog material (in case people are unaware, that's
kind of my claim to fame - blogging about 11/2 (AKA Fraud '04) and
other things about spreadin' democracy to 'murica. ;-)

How about articles from our newsletter?  How about some campaign lit
from our CA GP candidates (as in a the Million Votes for Peace
campaigns)?

What specifically would you need to make any of this possible?

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew

--- "Cameron L. Spitzer" <cls at truffula.sj.ca.us> wrote:

> A couple of years ago GP of Santa Clara County began including
> a collection of GP propaganda and truly free computer software on CD
> in our tabling literature.  I'm updating that collection this
> week for Tapestry.  Videos have proven problematic, but PDFs
> work well.  There's a snapshot of the Platform part of GP of Cal's
> Web site, and the first year we had a copy of Warner's campaign site
> for off line browsing.  If you've got something for this year's
> Tapestry CD, let me know in the next few days.
>
> Also need ideas for updating the flyer that comes with it.
> http://gandhi.greens.org/cls/tablingcd.pdf
>
> Cameron

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cows Slayer