[Sosfbay-discuss] KQED is talking about our car addiction!

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Thu Aug 24 16:12:44 PDT 2006

Their website doesn't say which hour will be repeated this evening.
That's the one I'm rooting for! In any case, you can listen or download
it from:

http://www.kqed.org/programs/program-landing.jsp?progID=RD19

They mentioned a lot of interesting angles. The guests have thought
about the topic extensively. I will gladly steal an idea or two from them,
if I can remember them.

Tian