[Sosfbay-discuss] Tapestry Festival literature

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Sat Aug 26 11:46:47 PDT 2006

>From sosfbay-discuss-bounces at cagreens.org Fri Aug 25 17:23:14 2006
>Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:23:02 -0700 (PDT)
>From: JamBoi <jamboi at yahoo.com>
>To: WB4D23 at aol.com, sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org
>Subject: Re: [Sosfbay-discuss] Tapestry Festival literature
>Sender: sosfbay-discuss-bounces at cagreens.org

>--- WB4D23 at aol.com wrote:

>> In a message dated 8/23/06 11:51:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>> jamboi at yahoo.com writes:
>>
>> > What  specifically would you need to make any of this  possible?

>> Candidates have been invited to provide us with their candidate
>> literature
>> for tabling at Tapestry Festival.  IMO, it's up to them to provide
>> it.  The
>> GPSCC collectively has the responsibility to provide general
>> literature about
>> the GPCA.  Per normal, too few people are left to do too  much.
>> Warner

>Point taken Warren, but I was asking a technical question about what
>kind of computer format, etc. would it need to be in.

We need a supply of printed brochures from the candidates.
At election time, people come by picking up one of each.

Putting them on CD in PDF format is nice, too.  People like
to email that stuff to their friends.  Most computers come
with a PDF reader preinstalled, and it prints accurately.
That can't be said for word processor formats.

Cameron