[Sosfbay-discuss] Lawn Sign Ideas

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Wed Aug 30 15:57:49 PDT 2006

Tian,  I tried your URL with no success.  Any suggestions?

Fred

Thanks for the many responses I found in my email!

I got a lot of suggestions from that page and I've folded them into this
page:

http://tianharter.org/LawnSignsRound2.html

The design is going to be firming up soon now. Feedback is still very
valuable!

Tian

--
Tian