[Sosfbay-discuss] Bike for Carol & Tian & A Million Votes for Peace!

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 17:45:31 PDT 2006

I suggest we add Carol (Brouillet for Congress, Dist 14 v Anna Eshoo
http://www.carolforcongress.org/ ) to this great idea.  Not to mention
our state wide campaign for A Million Votes for Peace! (ie. Chretien
for US Senate, v DiFi, Camejo for Gov,
 Donna Warren for Lieutenant Governor, Forrest Hill for Secretary of
State, Mehul Thakker for State Treasurer, Larry Cafiero for Insurance
Commissioner, Mike Wyman for Attorney General, Jeff Kravitz for CA
Congressional District 5).  "A Million Votes for Peace" is a simple
catchy slogan that we could easily incorporate, and we could probably
even get some of Carol's folks out to help out.

http://www.cagreens.org/marin/
http://www.votecamejo.com/links.html

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew

--- Bob Alavi <baalavi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Tian will need VOTES (on Nov. 7) to get into Mountain View City
> Council.  One of our stints will be a Caravan-bike-ride.  Any ideas
> or suggestions -- specially participants -- to that end will be
> apprecited.
>
>   Bob
>
>   1.  My 2 Cents -- I think a large Caravan in MAJOR STREETS may be
> okay.  I think "small groups" of two or three down the neighborhoods
> may even be better.

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cows Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com