[Sosfbay-discuss] Bike for Carol & Tian & A Million Votes forPeace!

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 20:36:31 PDT 2006

Hi Bob,

Kites.  I love it.  I've been thinking a few helium balloons could raise
banners very visibly, for instance in Freeway zones.  How much does
a tank of helium cost?  I could get a lot of people to buy shares.

Carol's contact is Carol.    cbrouillet at igc.org.  650-857-0927

If you can't get get through to her, call me 650.327.6214 and I
can usually get her to pick up the phone.

Brian