[Sosfbay-discuss] Request for Agenda Items

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Thu Aug 31 13:12:23 PDT 2006

Gerry, et all,
Please put the October 3, Green Party Candidates Forum on the agenda.
Allocate about 35 minutes for discussion and decision making.

I have two items that should probably be discussed prior to the
09/07/06 meeting:  1) We should decide how the October 3 event after
expenses proceeds  should be shared with the Camejo and other campaigns.
  The candidates should know what we decide; and 2) Regarding the ten
candidate info items for the Newsletter, the biogs have been written on
email but are not presentable enough, "camera ready," as typed.  Also,
the average number of words for each candidate is about 170, many of
them in the 9-12 letter category. Who and how the will the Newsletter
copy be produced?

Are these items things that must be discussed and decided at the GPSCC
monthly meeting, or by the County Council?

The Adobe Building has been reserved for at least a month.  Today, I
will prepay the rent, insurance, cleanup fee and the deposit.

Fred  D.

Please submit your agenda items for the Thursday September 7th meeting.
Deadline for submissions is Monday 8/4.

I would appreciate it if you would include time estimate(s)
and presenter(s).

Thanks,

Gerry