[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: GAYLE McLAUGHLIN ELECTED RICHMOND MAYOR!

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 07:55:17 PST 2006

Hey Alex,

Thank you so much for this detailed report!  Great stuff.  I met her
when I set up an event in Berkeley this summer for her and Michael Berg
(the famous M. Berg who's son Nick supposedly had his head cut off by
Zarquawi and who when the MSM reporters came around after Zarquawi's
death to get his triumphal reaction were outraged that instead he said
he forgave Zarquawi and had more trouble with Bush!  And who was a
Green candidate for congress this year).  She was great!

 One note, and not to be a defender of the MSM, but I know that when
the media was trying like the dickens to contact Gayle for interviews
they were unable to because no one (including the GPCA media committee)
could reach her.  Hopefully we'll get more coordinated w/ her and
she'll get more set up to deal with the media.

Green solidarity!

Drew