[Sosfbay-discuss] Thoughts for 2007

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Dec 1 08:51:43 PST 2006

With the election behind us, I would like to suggest that we try
something novel.  We know what offices will be on the ballot in 2008.
We know which incumbents will be termed out when that happens. (e.g. Don
Gage, Supervisor, Dist. 1)

Maybe now is the time when we should identify specific offices that we
would want to target by 2008 and start looking for potential
candidates.  I am sure that there are qualified people that can be
encouraged to start thinking about this and whom we can help develop,
including helping them to gain name recognition among the public.

Wes

--
Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court

"Happiness is to be fully engaged in the activity that you believe in and, if you are very good at it, well that's a bonus." -- Henry Moore