[Sosfbay-discuss] [GPCA-MediaComm] POSSIBLE RELEASE: Greens, Prop J, Nancy Pelosi and Impeachment

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 11:08:44 PST 2006

Note that this Sunday Dec. 10 the national Day Of Support For
Impeachment and our release could support this.

AfterDowningStreet.org
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/december10

December 10, 2006: Human Rights and Impeachment Day
Submitted by davidswanson on Thu, 2006-11-02 20:04. Activism |
Impeachment

December 10 is Human Rights Day, and this year we're making it Human
Rights and Impeachment Day. Slogan: "Putting Impeachment on the Table."

We encourage you to organize a town hall forum or rally on this day for
the impeachment of Bush and Cheney.

You can create a public listing of your event here. You will be able to
communicate with the people who sign up for your event, and to edit the
listing for your event, changing or filling in details later.

You can view existing events and sign up to attend one here.

Here is a list of available speakers with their contact info.

Be sure also to invite your Congress Member or newly elected future
Congress Member to speak.

Here are resources that will make your event easy and effective.

If you want to include war resisters in your event, you may want to
join forces with this effort by Courage to Resist and also list your
event on their website.

Big December 9 Event in New York City

Big December 10 Event in Santa Barbara, Calif.

Lots of December 10 Plans in Los Angeles, Calif.

Big December 10 Event in San Francisco, Calif.

Big December 10 Event in Washington DC

There are also events planned outside the United States. The technology
of the events system we're using won't include them, but you can submit
them to us to be posted here.

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com