[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment Coalition forming, new e-list created.

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Tue Dec 5 23:10:09 PST 2006

The Wednesday, Dec.6 "Get Off Our Butts and Do Something Impeachment
Groundswell" will meet at BOOKS INK on Castro and Dana at 8:30 PM.
Grass roots America must not let Cheney get away with their dreadful
crims. A resounding attempt for justice has to be made, or we'll be
compromising with complicity.

Fred

A coalition of Greens and other folks interested in impeaching Cheney
and BushCo is forming in Santa Clara County.  Green Party Congressional
candidates Carol Brouillet and Krissy Keefer (ran v Pelosi and got more
votes than any other Green candidate in CA!) are leading the charge.
SF passed Measure J in favor of impeachment! South Bay Mobilization's
Outreach Director, Merriam Kathaleen is interested in joining with us
Greens to make it happen here in SCC, and AfterDowningStreet is
organizing all over the country.  This Sunday is National Impeachment
Day and there will be a related rally in San Jose and a really big one
in SF.  This Wednesday night Fred is working on getting a meeting
together at his place to get us rolling.  We can't rely on the Dems to
move on this without pressure from The People, so we Greens are here to
give The People a voice and restore our constitutional government.

I created a list at riseup.net called valleychange at lists.riseup.net.
riseup.net does their level best to keep the NSA and other snoops out,
so I think that is a good place to do our business.

Everyone who's interested in working in coalition on impeachment of
Cheney and BushCo please reply to me and I'll add you to the list.

Green solidarity!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer