[Sosfbay-discuss] Greening Our Valley Potluck This Friday, Dec 8th (probably tonight when you read this)

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 17:50:26 PST 2006

WHERE: The Clubhouse in the Willow Park Condo just north of the
intersection of
W. Middlefield Road and Moffett Blvd. (Fred & Louis Duperrault's)
MAP: http://tinyurl.com/yd3hyl

WHEN: Fri Dec 8th, 7pm

WHAT: Greening Our Valley Potluck.  The Green Party of Santa Clara
County is hosting a holiday networking party.

TOPIC:  Building Coalition to bring progress to Silicon Valley in the
new year.

High on our list of priorities is IMPEACHMENT of Cheney, Bush and their
henchmen.  We are working to form action groups to ensure we acheive
impeachment ASAP. Local issues and electing local officials is always
important to us so please bring your ideas!  We'll also trade ideas on
celebrating holistic holidays.

BRING: Some food to share (but come even if you can't), & your ideas
and goodwill for working in coalition.

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com