[Sosfbay-discuss] Issues in Art

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Dec 13 14:11:27 PST 2006

>Anybody know how to get to Santa Rosa by transit?

I asked a friend and they did not know of any.   For you.... Cal Train
to San Francisco, Ferry to Tiburon and take a bike or hitch hike.

It is to hard to be Green.

Better solution... car pool.

I was acutally more interested in their early 2007(1/20 to 4/15)
exhibit: Marguerite Wildenhain: Bauhaus to the Pond.  She was a great
potter and a great teacher.

Wes

--
Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court

"Happiness is to be fully engaged in the activity that you believe in and, if you are very good at it, well that's a bonus." -- Henry Moore