[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Green Party Values--at a bank???

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Sat Dec 16 00:25:55 PST 2006

It is interesting. There was a Berkeley hours program around the
turn of the millenium. I took about two Berkeley hours for some consulting
work in the summer of '99 and had a hard time spending the money.
(Mexican money is MUCH easier to spend than that stuff was.)
Not only that, but nobody ever offered me any again. I would have
taken it, because I'm always up for an interesting spending experience,
but they seem to have gone away at this point in time.

Tian

--
Tian
Latest change: Added 12 reasons to Impeach Bush.