[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Green Party Values--at a bank???

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Sat Dec 16 17:07:12 PST 2006

Yes, car wash tokens in Mtn View.

Fred

I really, really like this idea of community currency!  I was thinking
about how we could practically put this idea in effect in the short
run. One form of community currency I thought of that would work for at
least some people are VTA day pass tokens.  Can anyone think of others
forms that are available now in Santa Clara County?

Green solidarity!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer