[Sosfbay-discuss] Monday Likely Rallies (was Re: 3, 000th US Fatality)

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 17:03:54 PST 2006

So today's number according to http://icasualties.org/oif/ is  2998, so
I'm guessing tommorrow (New Year's Eve) we'll sadly reach 3000 and then
Monday will be the day for the vigils.

Our coalitional Greens++ progressives group that is working on
impeachment (tentatively called ValleyForward) is going to do a vigil
New Year's Eve on the Castro Street Mall in Mountain View for
impeachment and getting out of Iraq.  More details to follow (feel free
to e-mail me for more details).

Green solidarity!

Drew

JamBoi