[Sosfbay-discuss] next meeting agenda

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 31 01:12:55 PST 2006

If she is still interested, Mary Lyle Rempel (sp?) was discussing
accepting Treasurer position with Cameron.

Also after the meeting last time I spoke with her about joining the
County Council.  So could we put a place in the agenda for asking her
if she is interested, and if so we can take January for the County
Council to discuss the possibility of adding her.

At any rate we need to address the present gender imbalance (3 males -
Gerry Gras, Jim Doyle, and myself  - and no females).  We need to
actively recruit some females to our County Council.

Green solidarity!

Drew

--- Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I am accepting suggestions for the agenda of our next meeting
> on Thursday January 4, 2007.  Yes, 2007.
>
> Jim Doyle

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com