[Sosfbay-discuss] Changing Registration

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 10:40:01 PST 2006

Dear Green Friends,

For the record, I agree 100% with Wes Rolley's analysis.  This is like
a recurring nightmare.

I love Cindy Sheehan, and her threat to run against DiFi may have
already had the salutary effect of nudging Feinstein into voting for
the Alito filibuster, but the idea the Greens would give up their
registered Green status to cast a primary vote for Cindy is just about
the dumbest political idea I ever heard in my life.  At least in the
Howard Dean - Denis Kucinich thing there was the outside chance the
Demos might actually nominate an antiwar candidate.  The chances they'd
dump a senior Democratic senators like Feinstein are, let's face it,
just about zero.  If anyone really wants to make life unhappy for DiFi,
they'd do much better backing our Green Party candidate in the fall.

This one is a no-brainer.

Alex Walker