[Sosfbay-discuss] agenda items

Tian Harter tnharter at greens.org
Sun Feb 5 23:00:53 PST 2006

Jim Doyle wrote:

>Whoa! 20 minutes for Tim Smith?
>In my opinion he will want ot hand out petitions with which
>we should gather signatures.
>That doesn't take more than 5 minutes.
>It seems to me it is a no brainer for the Greens.
>so hand out the petitions to be signed and review the
>technical requirements.  And tell us where we can find the background and
>history and whom we may contact with questions.
>Basta.

He is coming all the way down from Sonoma County. He probably wants to
share the answers to some frequently asked questions, and some of the
gossip about how the initiative is doing. It's not like we have visitors
all the time we need to bottle up. How about 10 minutes?

I'm going to have to be a bit late to the meeting. The MVVP are going to
the City Council meeting, and we need to show numbers in the gallery.
The agenda item will be about 8 PM, so I wont be there before 8:30 at
the earliest.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org