[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: 911 Loose Change 2nd Edition with Extra

Bob Alavi baalavi at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 14:00:00 PST 2006

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

  My curious question which is generally overlooked by many, including this video (and Farenheit 911) is:  "How did Ariel Sharon ***know*** to cancel his scheduled meeting in Washington DC -- DUE TO 9/11?!!!"

  (He was scheduled to meet with the US Congress in DC at 1:00 PM EDT on 9/11/2001.  Flight from Israel to DC is about 12 hours, -- ignore 1, 2, (n?) prep hours for getting to and from the airport, refreshing, "resting before the meeting", etc. and just take the 12 hours, not a more realistic "24 hours" for commoners such as you and I -- my simple calculation tells me at least by 1:00 AM EDT (only 12 hours in advance of hit) he should have been onboard or evern airborne.  Then by around "9 - 9:30 AM EDT" (ground zero/time zero) -- his plane must have been ready to land somewhere near DC.
  But Sharon NEVER LEFT ISRAEL "due to 9/11"!!!!! for that meeting.

  The first announcement regarding "Sharon Cancelling his meeting in DC" aired around 11:30 AM on 9/11/2001.  I remember that personally.  How did Sharon know...? That far in advance of 9/11 ...

  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848