[Sosfbay-discuss] Open Space Initiative

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Thu Feb 23 12:08:37 PST 2006

My uunderstanding is that the initiative will not impact the Coyote
Valley because it is within Jan Jose's city limits. The initiative
addresses only areas that are not incorporated as municipalities.

Fred Duperrault

I have not yet gone through the entire proposed initiative.  However,
from what I have read, the GPSCC should definitely endorse this
initiative.

I have some additional questions that I want to discuss with Mike Grzan
a Morgan Hill City Councilman who has already endorsed the measure.
These involve the manner in which the initiative would impact the MH
Urban Growth Boundary provisions and the City of San Jose's Coyote
Valley Specific Plan <http://www.sanjoseca.gov/coyotevalley/>.  I am
more concerned about the latter, mostly because there is not much I can
do about it. All I know about the Coyote Valley Plan is that everytime
it changes, it gets better for developers.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
http://www.refpub.com/
Tel: 408.778.3024