[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Considering a run for Assembly District 24

Erik Kiehle erik at kiehle.com
Tue Feb 28 14:08:17 PST 2006

Hello Everyone,

Many thanks to all who wrote back with insights and suggestions.
After reflection, I've decided that I'm getting too late of a start
for this election cycle and will therefore not make a run for AD 24.
I look forward to spending time getting back in touch with the GPSCC
and getting an earlier start for a future election.

Thanks,
Erik Kiehle
erik at kiehle.com

Begin forwarded message: