[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd Msg: CAMPAIGN TO RAISE THE CALIFORNIA MINIMUM WAGE

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 17:43:14 PST 2006

Here is a message from/about the two  petitions for initiatives to increase
the California minimum wage.  I am  expecting to get petitions.  Tim Smith, who
is advocating the $7.75 per  hour version (but not the $8.75 per hour)
initiative, has proposed an  orientation session on Saturday, February 11th.  I
emailed that information  to the joint SC/SM County Council email list and got
zero/nada/no  response.  Warner

In a message dated 1/25/06 5:58:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,