[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposed Agenda for County Meeting

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Tue Jul 4 22:15:37 PDT 2006

Regarding planning a "Meet the Green Party Candidates" event similar to
the one we produced four years ago in the MV Historic Adobe Building, I
think we should go forward. We have a slate of excellent candidates to
present.

More than 100 people attended the 2002 forum and the media coverage was
also good. Let's think about having a northwest SCC event and also a San
Jose  gathering.

If it hasn't been an item yet, I think it's a good time to decide how
much money the GPSCC will contribute to the various campaigning Greens.

Only four months to go!

Fred

Proposed Agenda for County Meeting
Thursday, July 6, 2006
Location:
          San Jose Peace Center
          48 South 7th Street, San Jose
          http://www.sanjosepeace.org/

6:30 Socializing and Dinner  -  7:30 Meeting
          (dinner is not provided by the Peace Center,
          so bring your own or get it from one of the
          nearby restaurants)

           -- Preliminary Items --

Choose Facilitator(s), Note-Taker(s), Time Keeper, and
      Vibes Watcher(s)  (5)
Introductions and Short Announcements  (5)
Revise and Affirm Agenda  (5)

           -- Main Part --

1. Treasurer's Report  (10)  Cameron

2. State Party Business
      Plenary Report  (20)  Attendees

3. Old Business
      Tabling  (15)  (Jim Doyle)
          Fourth of July "weekend"  (Cameron?)
          Buttons
          Future Events
              Labor Day March
      Fundraising Report  (5)  Warner?
      Literature Needs  (5)  Jim D.
          info for GP candidates
      Planning Meeting  (15)  Jim D. and Gerry

4. New Business
      Organizing Proposal  (15)  Warner
      Rejoin Pro-Choice Coalition?  (3)  Gerry
      Picnic Details  (10)  Warner
      Additional CC members  (10) Jim D. and Gerry
      Newsletter  (10)  Jim D.
          (should mail by Spet. 15)

(Total scheduled time:  2 hours, 13 minutes)

           -- Future Events --

Next GPSCC meeting  Thursday, August 3, 2006

           -- Disclaimer --

The items summarized above are agenda suggestions, only.  The
actual meeting agenda is affirmed at the meeting by those who are
present. Additionally, the times allotted to agenda items may be
changed during the course of the meeting, and some items may not e
reached during the meeting because of time limits.  Persons
receiving this email are invited to make additional suggestions or
corrections regarding potential agenda items, time estimates or
the agenda sequence. Please share this information with
individuals who do not have email.