[Sosfbay-discuss] County GP Planning Meeting Saturday Afternoon July 22nd

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 15:54:46 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/7/06 12:34:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wrolley at charter.net writes:

If the  GPSCC is to build itself

Part of my comments last night were to state the obvious that there are too
few people who have been bearing the main work for a number of years and that
one of the many challenges remains (as it has for a number of years --
locally,  statewide and nationally) to bring additional folks into the enterprise.

Part of how I suggest we do this is talk about the GPSCC as an us/we
activity rather than referring to "it" grammatically in the third person.

In Struggle!  Warner