[Sosfbay-discuss] Brokaw's Global Warming is Replaying tonight on Discovery Channel-8 PM (EOM)

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sun Jul 23 07:04:07 PDT 2006

And at 7:00 PM,. he has another 2 hr. special looking at race and
inequality in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina Actually, it was
Katrina that gave him the idea to take a look at this issue elsewhere,
having seen the reality so vividly there in Louisiana.

The sad thing is that it took such a disaster to make poeople stop and
think about what is going around them all the time.