[Sosfbay-discuss] directions to Regional Meeting location

Jean Comfort jean_comfort at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 10:24:15 PDT 2006

The Silicon Valley regional meeting of the Green Party will be held on Saturday,  June 10, from 2:00  -  4:00 PM, at 48 Lorelei Lane, Menlo Park  (home of Arlen and Jean Comfort).

How to get there:  From highway 101 (from either direction) take the Marsh Road exit going west (away from the Bay)  Within about half a mile there are railroad tracks (NOT  the commuter train).  Immediately after be in the left turn lane to turn left onto Bay Rd.  Go about one block  and turn left on Christopher  (It only goes left)   Christopher dead ends into Lorelei Lane.  Turn right; we are next to the corner on the right, #48.

http://tinyurl.com/n9fjc

(If someone is coming via CalTrain, let us know and we will arrange for pick up in Menlo Park.)

Jean Comfort
48 Lorelei Lane
Menlo Park, CA 94025
jean_comfort at yahoo.com