[Sosfbay-discuss] Thinking of goiing to the Al Gore movie this weekend?

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Fri Jun 2 00:17:50 PDT 2006

I made postcards for my campaign that are VERY "on message" for
An Inconvieneint Truth, as Gore's Climate Change movie is known.
If you want to give some out at a showing this weekend, please
visit:

http://tianharter.org/

Where you will find directions for downloading and printing some
just below the top of the page.

Thanks in advance!

--
Tian