[Sosfbay-discuss] Was the 2004 Election Stolen?

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Fri Jun 2 11:52:25 PDT 2006

Gerry Gras wrote:

>-------- Original Message --------
>Subject: Was the 2004 Election Stolen?
>Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 12:45:08 -0700
>From: Gerry Gras <gerrygras at earthlink.net>
>To: Gerry Gras <gerrygras at earthlink.net>
>

>by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
>
>      http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0601-34.htm

The obvious answer from reading that is "yes". The question boils down
to "what are you going to do about it?"

I tell people "We need to stop voting for oil companies at the gas pump."
because I just can't think of a more transparent response. As long as they
can get more out of the leadership position, they will find more under-
handed ways to get those positions. What is needed is a decentralized
response.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org