[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Save NPR and PBS (again)

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Tue Jun 13 18:17:28 PDT 2006

FYI, friends. Time to fight back for what we believe in.  What's at
stake is the last vestige of free speech in the PEG part of public TV.
Andrea

"We can have concentrated wealth in the hands of a few or we can have
democracy, but we cannot have both."
---Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis

Begin forwarded message: