[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [Fwd: Open Space Initiative]]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 1 01:08:31 PST 2006

Fred,

Ernie Goitein on 2/10 informed me by phone that the sponsors
of the Open Space Initiative would appreciate it if the GPSCC
would endorse the Open Space Initiative.  He also sent me an
email for information to provide to the GPSCC.  I missed his
email then, but found it later.

I forwarded it to the sosfbay-discuss list on 2/22, and
stated that I planned to ask the GPSCC CC to endorse it.
Seeing no objections, I started a vote by the GPSCC CC
yesterday.

So it is possible that the GPSCC CC will endorse the Open
Space Initiative before our business meeting.

Whether or not the GPSCC CC endorses it, I plan to put the
Open Space Initiative on the agenda for Tuesday.  I don't
know how much time yet.  Maybe 15 to 20 minutes.  It depends
on what else we have.

Peter Drekmeier and Ernie Goitein and anyone else interested
is welcome to attend.

Gerry