[Sosfbay-discuss] IMPEACHMENT RESOLUTION PROPOSAL

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 4 22:22:37 PST 2006

One of the items I put on the agenda for Tuesday's meeting
was "Impeachment Resolution".  It seems to me to be a good
time to do this considering recent news.

I was going to write my own, but then I stumbled across the
email below.  I think that Nevada County's resolution is
MUCH better than anything I would have written.

So now my proposal is this:
- We pass our own resolution which is the same as the
   Navada County resolution, but with "Nevada County"
   replaced with "Santa Clara County".
- We send it by snail mail to all our House Reps:
   Anna Eshoo, Mike Honda, Zoe Lofgrenn, and Richard Pombo.
   (Have I forgotten anyone?)
- We "cc" it to our Senators, i.e. Dianne Feinstein
   and Barbara Boxer.

Is there anything else we should do?  Should we also
send it to the other members of the House Judiciary
Committee?  (Zoe Lofgren is on the committee.)
     http://judiciary.house.gov/CommitteeMembership.aspx
Any points added or removed?  Or anything else?

Gerry