[Sosfbay-discuss] One more comment on the Land Conservation Initiative

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Mon Mar 6 18:14:02 PST 2006

Morgan Hill councilman and initiative supporter, Mark Grzan, indicated
to me one more concern.  That is the fact that some lands will be
covered under the iniative, but would lose that protection is and when
those lands were added to a City, be that City San Jose, Morgan Hill,
Gilroy or the proposed incorporation of San Martin.

As I said in a previous post, this is only one skirmish in a bigger
battle.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
http://www.refpub.com/
Tel: 408.778.3024