[Sosfbay-discuss] The End of the Internet?

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Wed Mar 8 19:06:30 PST 2006

Cameron,
What about what Metrofi and others are doing in Cupertino, Sunnyvale,
and Santa Clara (not to mention SF, etc.!) by putting up transmitters
and telling people that access is FREE?  My house in Sunnyvale is 280
feet from one of those transmitters, or so I've been told by Metrofi.
What do you expect will happen in future?  Will the "free" go away?
Andrea