[Sosfbay-discuss] BioDiesel

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Wed Mar 8 18:42:51 PST 2006

Bob and all,

The Better Part just reviewed a program taped recently by one of our
producers about a local guy who runs his diesel Mercedes on filtered
(by hand) cooking oil with no "bio" chemical additives included!  He
gets the oil absolutely free from local fast food places.  We show him
and our producer driving away and off-camera in the said Mercedes.

Andrea