[Sosfbay-discuss] Photos of greens marching in Palo Alto

Tian Harter tnharter at greens.org
Mon Mar 20 12:31:15 PST 2006

I didn't notice the healine on the front page of the PADN until
Larry Bensky started his speech by mentioning it. You can see
that by visiting:

http://tian.greens.org

The conspiricy theorist in me got a giggle out of the fact the
author of the story was a "GREEN". You can click that or visit:

http://tian.greens.org/PaloAlto/March4Iraq3/index.html

To see my pictures of various people I saw. I didn't devote
much space to the speakers because they didn't let me on
the stage "because it might jepordise our 501.c.3 status".
(That's what they told me anyhow.)

--
Tian
http://tianharter.org