[Sosfbay-discuss] media events at Sunday's march

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 21 21:56:49 PST 2006

I have received the following two information items from one of the
organisers
of next Sunday's march:

1)  This is on the website map, but we will be having 3 Media Stops
along the Route. Two at the Mexican Heritage Plaza, the 1st approx. 9am,
and the 3rd approx. 2pm.  The 2nd Media Stop is at the Military
Recruiters offices on Mckee Rd. approx. 10:30am, near Jackson Ave.  Our
lunch break will be on Jackson Ave. approx 12noon at the Jalisco Taqueria.

If you can't do the march, come to the Media Stops!  We can turn it into
a mini Rally!  Spread the word and make some noise!

Those are opportunities to be seen.
Who would like to be there?
Let me know.

2)  One thing that would be so cool is a Green Party coffee table at the
7am-7:45 breakfast.  Just regular coffee, sugar, cups, milk, etc.  We
are preparing a breakfast in the parking lot (which is empty on the
weekends) for the 241 mile marchers only.  At this time there are 20
coming from the Watsonville march on Saturday.  I cannot predict how
many locals will walk the 15 miles, but right now I will guesstimate
maybe 15.  So coffee for all would be great if you have the coffee
dispensers and could make it in the morning.  Just a thought.

Are there any early birds among you who would like to make coffee?
If so, let me know.

Jim Doyle
(408) 269-3299