[Sosfbay-discuss] Climate Change

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Mar 22 13:50:26 PST 2006

I said that I would find out what my mayor has done re: the US Mayors
Conference Resolution on Climate Change.

Here is the response from Dennis Kennedy, Mayor of Morgan Hill. I wonder
what that very lame lame duck name Gonzales did in San Jose.

__

Dear Wes,

Thanks for your email.  In answer to your question about what the City has done to fulfill our agreement:

1) All of our recent public facilities (aquatics center, indoor rec center, library), are required to comply with "LEEDS" green buildings standards.

2) Received the California RDA award for the Granary project, (partly funded by RDA), for leadership in green building designation.

3) Actively supported pedestrian and bicycle programs throughout the city in an effort to make us a "walkable, liveable community".

Dennis

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
http://www.refpub.com/
Tel: 408.778.3024