[Sosfbay-discuss] "Public Ever More Skeptical About Bush's Crusade"

Christian Pecaut workoutwellforall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 01:21:24 PST 2006

I'd be careful, Gerry, about some of these polls.

In my judgment -- Yankelovich is a 'liberal' front, paid for by the
the right-wing think tank / PAC world.

This whole 'public concern about US dependence on foreign energy'
looks like a deliberately manipulative distraction from the the war,
and 9/11 truth behind it.

Another neo-con milquetoast idea -- SOUNDS kinda good, but FEELS a
little manipulative and weak.

The neo-cons have co-opted psychiatric ideas such as 'harm' and
'failure' -- and in the sentence below, "can do serious harm to
politicians if they are seen as failing", we see the PURPOSE of the
whole deceptive 'survey'.

To force acknowledgement of a lie, under threat of "harm" and "failure".

The view is, of course, shared by '51%' of the population.

The trick is
1)- they set-up a fake 'concern' in an imaginary 'public'
2)- then they lie to you about how '51%' of fake 'public' believes
something that NO ONE believes
... and voila!

You have '60% of soldiers believe Saddam Hussein was involved with
setting up 9/11' -- [the troops over there are know they are there for
oil]

You have 'pubic concern about U.S. dependence on foreign energy
sources skyrocket[ing] in recent months'.

The implied solution for the fake problem is investing in green energy science.

A solution that also implies, allowing the Bush junta to rule for two
more years -- without FORCING them from their illegitimate office.

Such an idea is sharper than those allowed the 'public' interest groups.

Millions of Americans are pissed off at the war, the economy, and Bush.

We need to define the people's concerns, with our program.