[Sosfbay-discuss] Plenary Preparation Problem

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 31 14:27:16 PST 2006

In the Agenda I just sent out, I scheduled "15??" minutes
for Plenary Proposals.

I said "15??", because we have a problem in preparing for
the plenary.  The plenary packet is not yet available in
final form.  I expect it will be available soon, but it
may not be until after our meeting.  And in any case, we
will not have sufficient opportunity for a careful review
before our meeting.

So I suppose what we will have to do is forego making any
decisions at the business meeting.  And that anyone who
wants to participate in making decisions about the proposals
will have to attend a future meeting specifically about the
packet proposals, and/or send emails before the meeting.
I think we have done something like this before.

But I bring this up now in case someone sees a problem with
that approach or has a better idea.

And, FYI, you can see the proposals (albeit awkwardly) at

     http://cagreens.org/plenary/preview.

Gerry